Westside Community Development Corporation is a not-for-profit, Community Development Corporation, serving the Haughville, Hawthorne, Stringtown & We Care neighborhoods on the near west side of Indianapolis Indiana. WCDC has helped hundreds of families over the last 20 years, and developed assets that will serve the west side of Indianapolis for years to come.
WCDC’s Core Products & Services:
- Community Planning for Implementation
- Home Repair Assistance
- Homeownership Development
- Rental Development & Rehab
- Property & Asset Management
- Supportive Services for Tenants
- Transitional Housing & Services for Homeless Families
- Commercial Development
- Workforce Development
We want to thank our funding partners, the City of Indianapolis and the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, for their continued support of our programs.